Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Yesterday results and Coaching Update

I decided to play some HU on FTP yesterday to retool my game before I began to coach. I had not played the games their for awhile mainly because I signed up before I had any rakeback deal in place. I played almost entirely HU and ended up playing the majority of the day. I actually did quite well and almost surely ran above expectation winning 1250. I tried several times to create a video and finally came up with something that I was somewhat proud of but am having trouble loading it to here. Below is a screen shot of my results.



Most of the hands I played were very straight forward as are most big hands at this level. One of the few hands where I could have played differently is the one below.

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1747302

My opponent had been calling my pf 3-bets quite liberally so his range here on the turn was pretty big. I definitely wasn't folding and by checking the turn I let him bet Ax, about the only hand that doesn't have significant equity against my hand. I would have actually checked in his spot on the turn since the pot is so big and he folds no hands that have him beat.

No comments: